Monday, April 12, 2010

A ton of beautiful women everywhere and I can't seem to get any of them

Today was a nice fall day and I seen a ton of beautiful women. I had to go inside because It got to bee too much for me. It's been over a year since I had sex with a girl or got laid. Sometime I think my poor luck with women has to do with the fact that my mother always tried to control me. My mother turned me into a stiff. At one time in my younger day I was trying to spread my wings and become a accepted member of society but my mother had to make into an out cast. I love my mother because that's all knew and I remembered growing up but sometime I wish i knew something different. My mother never trusted my judgement. I guess she assumed that I was less tougher than the next guy because I'm light skinned and everybody always want to associate being dark skinned with masculinity. My skin tone now is more of a bronze color but when I sit out in the sun for a long time I turn dark. I constantly see good looking women but I just can't seem to get one. I just be wanting to talk to girls but I've been turned down so many time it's seems like there is no hope.If you wanna make me feel better leave a comment for me a comment please leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bad ben can't comedian get laid life misfit misfits need pussy sex samsung george sodini Hamden Connecticut subsrcribe subscribe new haven losers nice guys finish last BEN ORTIZ CAN'T GET LAID FOR SHIT Ben2funny4u EXPRESSING HIS GIRL PROBLEMS AGAIN (WINTER 2009)BEN T F L True Forced Loneliness FEELS LIKE CRYING DarkOneSun09 DarkOneSunOne interacial dating ortiz comedy AMATUER FREESTYLING RAP TFL True Forced Lonely TRUE FORCED LONELINESS jambrandon531 me blogging theo4real1 STRIP CLUB ANGER PART II POEM cool funny comic Yale campus can not can't get laid sex dating kissing howto howcast touching funny short film getting Hamden Connectciut New Haven GIRL PROBLEMS BEN ORTIZ subscribe losers nice guys finish last CAN'T GET LAID FOR SHIT Ben2funny4u EXPRESSING HIS AGAIN (WINTER 2009) FEELS LIKE CRYING DarkOneSun09 DarkOneSunOne TheWOSA White+Women Interracial+Dating comedy TFL True Forced Lonely theo4real1 sarg ewp Dwayne Halloway http://www.zerosexlife.com brian pumper